FEES FOR SERVICES
Here are our rates for you to review:
The cost for a 50-55 minute session is $225 for individuals and $250 for couples and families.
We also offer EMDR Intensives that range from 90-120 minutes. These are $350-475 a session but usually only require 6-8 sessions to complete.
Our psycho-educational assessments range from $1500 to $7000 and include all components needed including observations at school sites if necessary.
Do you accept insurance?
Currently Christine accepts Tri Care as an approved out of network provider.
For all others, if you have PPO insurance we can provide a superbill to allow you to get reimbursed from insurance as an out of network provider. You can click here to see if your plan will reimburse you for our sessions
* Do I have out of network benefits?
Click above to use the Reimbursement Calculator to see if you qualify for out of network benefits.
(If not, then they will not reimburse you for my session)
* If so, what is my deductible? (This is the amount you need to pay out of pocket before they will start reimbursing you. The calculator should inform you of this information.)
* What is my reimbursement rate? (Most PPO plans will pay a percentage after meeting your deductible. For example, you would pay 40% and they would reimburse 60% of the session costs after meeting your deductible)
The calculator should explain your benefits or you can call your insurance directly.
Do you offer sliding scale appointments?
We do accept a certain number of clients on a sliding scale basis. If money is a concern, please let me know when you call and we will share our sliding scale criteria with you.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, Check, Zelle, Visa, Mastercard and Amex are accepted forms of payment.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost. You will receive one before your first appointment.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance, or who are not using insurance, an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, which includes mental health care.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, which includes mental health care.
- You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises/consumers or call our office at 310-6833-9047. You will receive one if required with our intake paperwork.
If you are interested in a 15-minute Free Consultation with me, please call 310-683-9047 or email me at: Get In Touch