FEES FOR SERVICES
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance, or who are not using insurance, an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, which includes mental health care.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, which includes mental health care.
- You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises/consumers or call our office at 310-6833-9047. You will receive one if required with our intake paperwork.
Here are our rates for you to review:
The cost for a 50-55 minute session is $200 for individuals and $225 for couples and families.
Our psycho-educational assessments range from $1500 to $5000 and include all components needed including observations at school sites if necessary.
Do you accept insurance?
Currently Christine accepts Tri Care as an approved out of network provider.
For all others, if you have PPO insurance we can provide a superbill to allow you to get reimbursed from insurance as an out of network provider.Please contact your insurance provider before we meet and and ask these questions for a better understanding how your insurance plan works.
* Do I have out of network benefits? (If not, then they will not reimburse you for my session)
* If so, what is my deductible? (This is the amount you need to pay out of pocket before they will start reimbursing you)
* What is my reimbursement rate? (Most companies will pay a percentage. For example, you would pay 40% and they would reimburse 60% of the session costs after meeting your deductible)
Do you offer sliding scale appointments?
We do accept a certain number of clients on a sliding scale basis. If money is a concern, please let me know when you call and we will share our sliding scale criteria with you.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, Check, Zelle, Visa, Mastercard and Amex are accepted forms of payment.